Custom SharePoint Development
Sharepoint Development Services
SkinnyOffice maintains a strong Sharepoint unit that includes full-stack developers and Microsoft Certified Professionals. Taking advantage of SharePoint’s flexibility, we create solutions that incite users to collaborate and help thousands of employees to fulfill their tasks successfully.
Sharepoint Application Development
Our consultants use Sharepoint to create dynamic and effective custom software that is designed specifically for each customer. We are able to help customers in Healthcare, Banking and Finance, Retail, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Insurance, and other industries built on a previous platform or build a completely new system.
What is Custom SharePoint Development?
Custom SharePoint Development can help your businesses with its wide range of tools, libraries, third party components, and infrastructure. This platform is a perfect cost-effective solution to enhancing workflow and operations. SkinnyOffice’s skilled SharePoint developers can design and execute a complete end-to-end custom software solution for your enterprise. Bring your business up to speed with SkinnyOffice custom development resources today. We offer everything from detailed development strategies to comprehensive post-launch support.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact a SkinnyOffice associate and let us know how our services can help your business.
Share Ideas. Discover Insights. Organize Information.
Why SharePoint Development?
SkinnyOffice’s experienced SharePoint development team provides Microsoft SharePoint consulting services to help businesses implement, customize, use and manage multi-functional and user-friendly SharePoint solutions. SkinnyOffice aims at enhancing SharePoint performance, security and usability, while also lowering the overall TCO and increasing the ROI of your deployment.
SharePoint From Scratch
If you don’t have SharePoint and you are starting your project, our SharePoint specialists assist you in:
- Choosing optimal licensing and deployment models
- Preparing your IT infrastructure for SharePoint implementation
- Selecting the suitable hardware and software stack
- Sharing hands-on recommendations on building custom SharePoint solutions
- Fits your business needs and contributes to your business operation
- Functions correctly and demonstrates high performance steadily
- Meets users’ expectations and has positive users’ buy-in
- Ensures secure internal and external collaboration on all enabled devices
What is Included?
Because of our experience working in a variety of industries and environments, we can address most any situation needing a custom solution. Our consultants thoroughly understand Microsoft’s constantly evolving technologies and applications and are able to help clients take advantage of Microsoft solutions as a platform for corporate intranet portals, business applications, custom reporting, and many other operations.
- Functional Specifications
- Custom Web Part Development
- Custom Modules Development
- Solution Architecture
- SharePoint Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting
- User Interface and Graphics Customization
- Workflow Solutions
- SharePoint 2010 Migration (Upgrade)
- Document Collaboration
- Installing and configuring Enterprise Search & Fast Search
- Integrating SQL Reporting Services with MOSS 2007
- Group Collaboration and Syndication across SharePoint Sites