Virtualization aims to centralize administrative tasks and reduce hardware costs, while improving scalability and workloads. Virtualization is based on the concept of partitioning wherein, a single physical server is divided into multiple logical servers, which in turn, run systems and applications independently. Virtualized Services are more cost-effective, reliable and secure compared to on-site systems while offering the same gamut of services.
What is Virtualization?
Our Virtualization services deliver end-to-end solutions with its expertise on the market-leading platforms. By allowing your business to run multiple operating systems and applications at the same time, server virtualization will optimize your server use, creating significant energy and cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster and performance and availability increases, resulting in IT that’s more efficient and less costly to own and operate. With a proven excellence in virtualization, we can help organizations in switching over to a virtualized IT environment and meet the demand for more efficient IT operations.
How I.T. Helpdesk Benefits
Provides a high-quality IT experience for any size of client.
Your IT Staff
Can augments your team with a vast array of IT experience.
Provides your organization with someone fully dedicated to IT.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact a SkinnyOffice associate and let us know how our services can help your business.
Transforming the way you utilize technology
Virtualization saves money through consolidating and maximizing your infrastructure, but to ensure success, you need to consider its impact on performance, backup, and your application portfolio.
Why use I.T. Helpdesk?
Your end-users’ time is best spent working for your organization, not managing IT issues.
Operating System (OS) Virtualization
Reduce CapEx and OpEx
- Save operational costs in personnel and licensing requirements
- Reduce upfront capital spent on hardware
- Reduce your physical datacenter footprint
- Reduce resource and cooling requirements
- Reduce your company’s carbon footprint – Go Green!
Efficiency and Flexibility
- Drive inefficiency out of your server layer through virtualization
- Allow much faster server and storage provisioning
- Enable better datacenter monitoring by reducing number of monitoring tools
- Abstract your hardware layer from your application layer
- Reduce storage complexity and diversity
Data and Application Resiliency
- Make your datacenter portable for rapid replication around the world
- Improve disaster recovery through extremely rapid, pre-tested and choreographed recovery processes
- llow for a far more robust business continuance model
- Optimize operations backup through infrastructure simplification
- Improved agility: Our services enable the accelerated virtualization of critical business applications in addition to improving storage I/O performance.
- Boosted productivity: We are focused on simplifying storage management and hardware consolidation to ensure higher productivity.
- Advanced resource optimization: We ensure advanced levels of resource optimization by combing the available resources and dividing the available bandwidth into independent channels.
- Backup Support & Disaster Recovery: The foolproof backup and disaster recovery plan ensures proper management and storage of the critical customer data.